In office Teeth Whitening Post Op instructions
The first 48 hours after whitening treatment are important in enhancing and maximizing your whitening results for a long-lasting, bright and healthy smile.
For the next 48 hours, dark staining substances should be avoided, such as:
- Coffee / Tea
- Tobacco products
- Mustard / Ketchup /Soy sauce
- Red Wine
- Berry pies
- Red Sauces
- Avoid Lipsticks or anything that would stain a white shirt
Suggestions of white and clear foods you may consume for the next 48 hours:
- Milk, water, clear sodas
- Bananas, apples (no peel)
- White bread, flour tortillas
- Oatmeal, cream of wheat
- Plain yogurts, white cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese
- White rice, baked potato
- Plain pasta and white sauce
- Turkey, chicken breast (no skin), white fish
Additional ways to maintain your sparkling white smile:
- Avoid staining related habits
- Use an automated toothbrush, we suggest Sonicare
- See your dentist for dental hygiene care to maintain oral health, keep staining to a minimum and determine the need for whitening touch-ups
- Practice good oral hygiene including thorough tooth brushing, flossing to remove debris from between the teeth, and tongue cleaning.
You may also experience some tooth sensitivity during this period. If you do have any sensitivity, you may take whatever you would normally use for a headache, such as ibuprofen.
Schedule a Consultation.
by Anonymous on October 2, 2018
This is a great dental office. They greet you when you enter, and give you a status report on how soon you will be seen. They do thorough and professional work on you, so you are always satisfied with the results. And when you are finished, they are generous with their time planning your next visit, and answering any questions you might have. They also give fantastic advice on what you should be doing at home to maintain great dental health.
by CRYSTAL L on October 2, 2018
First class operation. Excellent care for over a decade!
by NAZY Z on October 2, 2018
On time and took care of exactly what I was concerned about.. Thank you had a great experience
by William (Drew) P on October 2, 2018
The costs are incredibly high, even with insurance. I would not go back and not refer anyone. I am going to try to be placed with a different primary care dentist.
by Kami C on October 2, 2018
He is very patient and kind when dealing with TMD. I also like his techniques he uses to get to the root of the issue and not just patch it up like many dentists I have dealt with before.
by VICTORIA B on October 2, 2018
Office very nice, and staff friendly. Dr Solomon very professional and full of expert information , would go back and tell friends, Thank You